Are You our Next Hairdressing Apprentice?
Be our Next Apprentice Start September 2020
Start College in September 2020
Apply Now! And we will contact you about a trial day, where you will experience salon life and we can see if you have what it takes to join the team.
The WWW.Comb team are looking to recruit creative and enthusiastic hairdressing apprentices. To be clear, we are looking for a person who is serious about a career as a hairstylist. You will join a fantastic team with great support and the highest standard in training and development. An apprenticeship is a great way to Learn, work and earn money. A hairdressing apprenticeship sets you up with a career for life, with a skill that is recognised worldwide.
Get Paid While You Learn
Spend 4 days per week at your hairdressing apprenticeship learning from the best in the salon hands on and one day at college per week. At College you will learn the theory required to achieve an NVQ1 and an NVQ2. You will be assessed and visited in the salon as you progress to make sure you are learning.
- Be friendly and outgoing “a real people person”
- Have a passion for hairdressing, style and fashion.
- Have the ambition to want to eventually run your own column and be a stylist.
- A self-starter (can-do attitude with oodles of common sense)
- A hard worker, sorry but we all have to grab a broom and sweep up sometimes even the Directors on occasion. Divas should not apply! However as an apprentice are a respected member of the team as they keep the salon moving!