Please read below and be ready for your appointment. Please bear with us as we have to operate differently than we would choose to normally.
We have guidelines for the NHBF (National hairdressers and beauty federation) and Official Government Guidelines for how we need to proceed regarding Health and safety in the salon. We have risk assessed our business and working environment. We are cleaning in between clients and deep cleaning the salon morning and night
We are taking measures to have make sure clients are separated in accordance with recommended social distancing measures.
How your appointment will work
- Please Cancel– If you have Covid-19 symptoms or even think you might, please cancel your appointment.
- Please come attend your appointment alone. We can’t accommodate extra people in the salon.
- Please use the sanitiser gel available on entry.
- Please wear a mask, no exceptions. We will be wearing a mask and or a visor.
- We’ve missed you but we can’t hug you. Sorry if we seem a little more stand-off-ish. Will obviously have to touch you to do you hair but we still need to limit face to face contact.
- Please turn up on time ( not really early or late), We don’t have a waiting space and we need to limit the amount of people in the salon. We also need to make sure we clean down thoroughly between clients.
- We have an outside area for before your appointment. Please wait to be called into the salon.
- The less stuff we have in the salon the better. Please pack as light as possible If you can avoid having any excess items that would be great. As it gets colder and rainier we understand you might need to bring coats with you. Either bring a bag to put them in or we do have a few coat hooks now at the salon.
- We are now able top offer hot drinks but not magazines to share. Please bring something to read or watch or a kindle, phone, ipad if you’d like.
- We are using disposable gowns. These are not as robust as our regular gowns so please don’t wear your best, most expensive clothes. Just in case, some colour makes its way through the weave.
- We will be accepting cash or card.
Once Again, Thank you so much for your patience and waiting for us! It means the world to us!
Much Love from the WWW.Comb Team