Please read below and be ready for your appointment. Please bear with us as we have to operate differently than we would choose to normally.
We will be open for colour allergy patch tests, making appointments on 3rd – 4th July. Hairdressing services will commence from 6th July.
We have guidelines for the NHBF (National hairdressers and beauty federation) and Official Government Guidelines for how we need to proceed regarding Health and safety in the salon. We have risk assessed our business and working environment. We are cleaning in between clients and deep cleaning the salon morning and night
We are operating with 4 stylists on duty each day but longer working days. With no overlaps in appointments. Therefore less apointments available.
How your appointment will work
- Please Cancel– If you have Covid-19 symptoms or even think you might, please cancel your appointment.
- Please come attend your appointment alone. We can’t accommodate extra people in the salon.
- Please wear a mask, no exceptions. We will be wearing a mask and or a visor.
- We’ve missed you but we can’t hug you. Sorry if we seem a little more stand-off-ish. Will obviously have to touch you to do you hair but we still need to limit face to face contact.
- Please turn up on time ( not really early or late), We don’t have a waiting space and we need to limit the amount of people in the salon. We also need to make sure we clean down thoroughly between clients.
- We have an outside area for before your apointment. Please wait to be called into the salon.
- The less stuff we have in the salon the better. So please don’t bring coats or big bags or anything extra with you to your appointment.
- We regret that we can’t offer tea and coffee at the moment. We also can’t offer magazines to share. Please bring something to read or watch or a kindle, phone, ipad if you’d like.
- We are using disposable gowns. These are not as robust as our regular gowns so please don’t wear your best, most expensive clothes. Just in case, some colour makes its way through the weave.
- We will be accepting cash or card.
Once Again, Thank you so much for your patience and waiting for us! It means the world to us!
Much Love from the WWW.Comb Team