We like you are watching and listening as the government recommends individuals, wider community and businesses to take measures to keep as many people safe and Covid-19 virus free as possible. Those measures include isolation and social distancing. We ask you to please bear with us and to support the positive action we are taking in this regard. We are still open but we have made some changes. We will continue to update this policy and you when and if recommendations change.
In line with these recommendations As of 23rd March we are taking the following Measures.
1. Sadly, Jess and Emma are not working as they are pregnant and therefore considered especially at risk. Helen is also not working as she has Asma and bronchiectasis and is therefore considered high risk.
2. To keep in line with social distancing but to keep our business going we are operating a skeleton team to allow us to continue but to manage the number of people in the salon.
3. There will only be three stylists working at one time. We have a large salon so this means one stylist at the front, one to the rear and the final stylist in the second part of the salon (past the divide). Therefore as far away from one another as possible.
Each stylist will have a single booking. With no clients in between bookings (no appointment crossovers). Thus limiting the amount of people in the salon. Seven maximum. 3 stylists 3 clients and 1 apprentice all spaced out. With limited interaction. Jokes, chat about what is on Netflix will still happen, sadly chat about holidays not so much….we’ll have to be more creative!
The below is a list of Days and hours and which stylists will be available on those days.
Tuesday 9am-8pm – Lisa, Nicole, Amelia
Thursday 9am-8pm – Chelsea, Aimee, Charlie
Friday 9am-8pm – Lisa, Abbie, Vicky
Saturday 9am-8pm – Chelsea, Aimee, Vicky
This goes without saying but we are continuing to clean, clean, clean! And we will be using disposable recyclable cups. We might ask you to wash your hands when entering the salon. Please do not take offence at this, we are just trying to keep everyone safe.
Our Home Touch Up kit for collection or delivery. Please don’t view this a profiteering! We would hate that! So please trust us when we say it’s NOT! Finally if you are struggling to get to the salon or these measures need to happen for longer than we hope we have a home colour kit with your own colour. We don’t want any panic chemist visits! For regular clients only. Please call us and request a quick T colour kit to tide you over and touch up roots. These are £20 and we’ll throw in some lovely salon mini products.
Thank you so much for understanding in this difficult time! If anyone needs us we are all happy to keep in contact on facetime or phone!
The previous statement remains true.
This isn’t a post that we really wanted to create but at WWW.Comb we would rather be seen as pro-active, informed and prepared. We would like to reassure you that we are taking sensible measures regarding the Corona virus, COVID-19 to protect you, other clients (especially the immune compromised, weaker or elderly) and of course our team of stylists while at the salon. Obviously we clean the salon everyday but we are now adding in extra cleaning, making sure we clean chairs and surfaces between clients, we have anti-bacterial alcohol gel at reception and while we spend more time than most with our hands in water, we are making sure that we wash our hands as per the world health organisations recommendations. We are doing our best to create a healthy environment.
With this in mind, we would ask our clients to please take similar sensible precautions. An unavoidable and usually lovely part of our job is working in close proximity to you. However as you can appreciate at this time puts us at particular risk of catching viruses.
- If you have been abroad and to an affected area of the Corona Virus please postpone and rebook your appointment until you are satisfied that you have avoided being infected.
- If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms seek medical advice. Please then postpone your appointment until you are well and have had the all clear.
- Use the facilities we have provided to wash your hands for the recommended 20secs and the alcohol rub at reception.
- Should the risk become heightened we will be using disposable capes over gowns.
During Flu season we often have clients that feel unwell and still keep their appointment because they are feeling down and wish to lift their spirits. However with this heightened risk, we would really appreciate your co-operation to once again mitigate the risk of spreading viruses especially the Corona virus.