Terms and Conditions
1. Employees of WWW.Comb or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Please see below for free entry mechanism. Entry is open to every person who wishes to enter between February 1st and February 12th 2019 One entry per customer.
3. If having colour at the salon. We ask all customers to have an allergy test at least 48hrs before having colour applied. If you have won hair colour as a prize you must have an allergy test.
4 Closing date for entry will be Midnight Thursday 12th February. No entry made after this time will be eligible for entry into the competition.
5 Prizes do not include any expenses that could be incurred by the winner i.e travel or parking.The winners must be able to come to salon to have their hair done.
6 There is one prize. The prizes is a haircut and colour with www.comb or similar services. And a three course meal for two at Punto Italian Restaurant Ruislip Manor.
7 Winners will be chosen by WWW.Comb team with correct answers and then randon draw.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone on February 12th. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. In the event that the winner is unable to make the makeover date, WWW.Comb will award the prize to the next worthy person.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. To enter the prize draw without making a purchase, please enter via the website.
16. The prize of a meal for two includes alchohol. The competition is open to persons aged 16 and above but under UK law, should the winners be under legal drinking age they will not be served alchohol.